Queen Charlotte Track
- Walk amidst New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds on the Queen Charlotte Track
- Ship Cove, favourite anchorage of Captain Cook in the 1770s
- Walk skyline ridges with unsurpassed coastal views amidst forest reserves
- Bays, inlets, islands and peninsulas rising from turquoise waters
- Picton, a picturesque harbour town and gateway to this classic track
ItineraryDay 1 Transfer to Picton Waterfront. Water Taxi to Ship Cove. Walk to North Eastern Side, Endeavour Inlet 9.5 miles / 15 km Day 2 Walk to South Eastern Side, Endeavour Inlet/Punga Cove 8 miles / 12 km Day 3 Walk to Portage Bay 15 miles / 23 km Day 4 Walk to Anakiwa, Take water taxi back to Picton. Proceed with Onward Travel Plans 13 miles / 20.5 km
This trip has a carbon score of 5kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 5kg is equivalent to 1 Neapolitan margherita pizza.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information on how we've carbon counted our trips.
25 Days 24 NightsExplore the best of “the land of the long white cloud,” New Zealand on this drive and hike tourHighlights
- An adventure of a lifetime New Zealand odyssey
- Walk on the Abel Tasman and Routeburn Tracks
- Exceptional landscapes of the Milford Sound
5 Days 4 NightsTake in the east coast's spectacular scenery, fishing villages and long sandy beaches.Highlights
- Discover a coastline dotted with ruined castles
- The village of Crail's bustling little harbour
- A great introduction to long-distance walking