- Explore the best Austria has to offer from its famous rivers or up and over the beautiful Tyrolean Alps
- Flat, easy-going cycling along the Danube River past the Schlöngener Loop and Hungarian Danube Bend
- Hike the best of the Kitzbühel region on alpine trails through Austrian Tyrol
- Follow the Lech river on foot enjoying the peace & quiet of the scenic valley with stunning mountain views
- Complete classic Alpine crossings from Bavaria through to Italy's South Tyrol
- Enjoy typical Austrian hospitality and taste the delicious local specialties
Active Vacations in Austria
Austria is a diverse country with a rich history and a passion for the outdoors. You can explore the high Alps on our Walking the Bavarian Alps trip, or take it easy and cycle along the Danube Cycle Path.
Austria is a paradise for walkers and cyclists and our range of walking and cycling tours in Austria will help you discover the best of Austria.