Utah: Bryce and Zion
- Hike amongst the otherworldly hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Cool off in the pristine waters that run through the impressive Zion Narrows
- Revel in the dramatic views of the 3,000 foot tall canyon walls in Zion National Park
- Enjoy this quintessential slice of the southwest Utah desert
- Take in the sights as you drive along scenic Byway 12, a designated 'All-American' road
ItineraryDay 1 Arrive in St. George and overnight Day 2 Drive to Bryce, Hike the Figure 8 Loop 6.5 miles / 10 km Day 3 Hike the Fairyland Loop 8 miles / 15 km Day 4 Drive to Zion, Hike the West Rim Trail to Scout Landing 5 miles / 8 km Day 5 Hike the Zion Narrows 7 miles / 11 km Day 6 Onward Travel
This trip has a carbon score of 4kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 4kg is equivalent to 2.5 avocados.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information about how we've carbon counted our trips.
The Biggest Choice
Around Since 2003
21,000+ Customer Reviews
At Macs, we don’t do tour buses, groups, or guides. Instead, we give you the freedom and confidence to have your own self-guided hiking or biking adventure.
This is active travel led by you.
You choose your departure date and who you travel with, we do the rest.
We sort accommodation and luggage transfers and provide your route in an easy-to-use app.
We give you everything you need to travel independently but we're here 24/7 if you need us.
Getting from A to B under your own steam is intensely rewarding. With Macs, you'll see the world, and yourself, differently.