Bustling Souks, High Atlas Mountains: A short walking in Morocco film
Join Destination & Adventure Specialist, Sophia Marci-Anderson as she takes you on an exotic tour of walking in Morocco.
Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the souks in Marrakech, indulge in a traditional bourbon meal and relax as you sip mint tea on the rooftop and wait for the stars to come out. Relax in style at the end of a busy day of exploring the lively souks, peaceful gardens and ancient medina of the ‘Red City’. Your qualified mountain guide will lead you through the tranquil Atlas Mountains along centuries-old paths. Trek through groves of walnut trees, past small clusters of earthen adobe Berber houses clinging precariously to the mountainside.
You’ll explore the must-see cities of bustling Marrakech and the relaxed coastal Essaouira before heading deep into the peaks of the Western High Atlas, dominated by snow-capped Jbel Toubkal.
Your tour of Morocco includes:
Watch Sophia's short video of walking in Morocco:
- 4 nights in boutique riads
- 2 nights at a luxury trekking lodge
- 3 nights at a luxury mountain hotel
- 9 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Return airport transfers to Marrakech airport
- Transfers to Essaouira and Imlil
- Baggage transfer between accommodations
- Services of a qualified walking guide in the mountains
- A detailed information pack and guide book