How To Make a Booking
When you have chosen the tour you wish to book, hit Book Now. You'll be able to select your dates, enter your passenger numbers, and choose from options and extras at the next stage before finalising your provisional booking by paying a deposit.
Our team are happy to arrange a quotation over the phone. This can be particularly useful if you have a lot of questions or wish to tailor make your trip. Call us on +44 (0)141 530 8886 (UK).
Email us at [email protected] with your trip requirements and we will get right back to you. Make sure you include as much detail as you can (dates, any other passengers, any options or requests such as what room type you would require).
How the Booking Process Works
- Get a quotation: We will tailor make an itinerary & quotation.
- Provisional booking: Once a 20% deposit is paid we'll get to work securing your tour arrangements. This normally takes up to 5 working days.
- Confirmed booking: Once we have confirmed your booking, you can make your travel arrangements, and begin the countdown! In the unlikely event that we cannot confirm your booking (usually due to accommodation availability issues), you would of course be refunded in full.
- Travel: We've taken care of everything, so you can just relax, take on your trail, and most importantly have fun. We're here for any support you may need.
- Share: Enter our #MacsMoment contest, plus we will send you a link on your return to let you review your trip online.
The reason for this process is that most of our tours are tailor made on a request basis. This gives you ultimate flexibility to start and finish on any date you like. Usually we have no problems confirming adventures, but the further in advance you can book, it's always better.
Booking Your Travel
We would always ask that after you make a provisional booking online or with our representatives, you wait until you receive your final confirmation email before booking any travel arrangements (such as flights).
We'll get a confirmation to you within 5 working days (but often much quicker). It can take a little longer for us to confirm trips over 13 days, or if your booking is very far in advance, but we'll always keep you informed, and in the vast majority of cases it will usually it will just take a few days. If you have any questions or need an update on your booking, don't hesitate to contact us.