Macs Adventure TV AD T&C's
For our full booking terms and conditions, please click here.
Exclusions relating to Macs TV Advertisement.
Macs Adventure trips do not include:
- Lunches, dinners, snacks and drinks
- Travel to and from the starting/end point of the adventure
- Travel Insurance (required)
- Any tourist taxes
- Personal equipment
- Any excursions & entrance fees
- Taxi transfers or public transport should you need to skip a stage
- Any ski lifts or cable cars necessary
- Any bike hires on cycling adventures
- ETA & IVL requests (mandatory as per 1 Oct 2019) for New Zealand adventures
- Any Mountain Rescue or Emergency Services necessary
There may be start date limitations for each adventure. Start date limitations are dependant on destination accessibility and supplier availability including and not limited to off season restrictions, supplier accommodation availability and luggage transfer availability.
Luggage transfers do not apply to all trips, individual trip details can be found on the inclusions of each individual tour.
Travellers per booking may be capped due to accommodation availability.
For more information on tour availability, and booking capacity please contact an Adventure Specialist.