Lisbon & Sintra Short Break
- Combine vibrant Lisbon and the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park on a short break
- Explore the colourful monuments of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra
- Discover the enchanting Capuchos Convent and moon hills of Sintra
- Walk the rugged coastline between Azoia and Cascais
- Finish in the lovely seaside town of Cascais, and feast on some delicious seafood
This trip has a carbon score of 13kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 13kg is equivalent to 3 full English breakfasts.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information on how we've carbon counted our trips.
Sintra to Cascais
This self-guided walking holiday takes you through the Sintra Cascais Natural Park, following beautiful and rugged coastal paths and inland trails with stops to explore the exquisite palaces, castles and monasteries of this stunning part of Portugal.
7 Days 6 NightsWalk through the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, and discover palaces, castles and monasteries.Highlights
- Walk through the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- The colourful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra
- Stay in boutique hotels and charming guesthouses
7 Days 6 NightsWalk the Algarve Coast from Lagos to Cabo de Sao Vicente, Portugal's most southwest point.Highlights
- Walk quiet coastal trails through the Algarve
- Fresh Atlantic air at Cabo de Sao Vicente
- Local food and wine at the many beach bars
8 Days 7 NightsExplore vibrant Porto and walk through the golden rolling hills of the Douro River Valley.Highlights
- Discover Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy tastings at local wineries.
- A scenic river cruise down the Douro River.