New Partnership with Scotland Outdoors Magazine
I am pleased to announce our new distribution partnership with Scotland Outdoors Magazine
Scotland Outdoors magazine was launched in May 2008 and is a high-quality, quarterly magazine that explores Scotland's magnificent landscape and natural world.
Each issue contains a variety of regular sections such as:
- Eco-View - topical comment on environmental issues
- Backcountry menus - top food tips for outdoor cooking
- Outdoor innovations - outdoor gear
- Day in the life of - working world of outdoor pros
- Outdoors passions - interview with remarkable sports person
- Board and Lodging - reviews of funky accommodation in stunning locations
Scotland Outdoors won Best Small Publishing Company Magazine 2009 at the PPA magazine awards and is a guaranteed to inspire you to explore Scotland.
The Spring 2011 issue of Scotland Outdoors includes features on Scotland's amazing seabird cities, a journey across Rannoch Moor and cycling in the Outer Hedrides plus much more.
From March 2011 we will be distributing 100 free copies (cover price £3.80) per issue to everyone booking a walking, cycling or adventure holiday with us in Scotland. So look out for your info pack, which will be especially inspiring.
For more information on Scotland Outdoors magazine visit their website www.scotoutdoors.com
and if the magazine inspires you to get outdoors in Scotland please visit www.macsadventure.com
to start planning your next adventure.