Win a Japan Trip for 2 - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be received by midnight on 16th December 2022 to be considered.
2. The Contest is open to persons aged 18 or older at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Macs Adventure and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter.
4. Entrants are limited to one entry only.
Redeeming the prize
5. The winner will be selected in a random drawing within 28 days of the closing date.
6. The prize winner will be confirmed via email. Selected winners will be required to confirm receipt of their prize within seven days of notification. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. The prize may be selected from Macs Adventure's Japan Tours range of trips up to the value of £2000 (UK & Ireland), $3000 US Dollars, $4000 Canadian Dollars or €2500 (EU) per person
8. The winning trip must be booked by 30 June 2023 and must take place by 30 June 2024.
9. Winner and travel companions must have a valid photo ID, passport, and any other required documentation prior to departure.
10. The prize is available only in currencies GBP, EUR, USD and CAD
11. Pets are not permitted.
12. The prize includes the listed itinerary only and excludes optional or additional services not expressly included in the applicable itinerary or prize. Flights, pre/post-tour transfers, pre/post-tour accommodation, insurance, amendments, vaccinations, all incidentals, meals and gratuities are not included.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram.
Further terms & conditions
14. The promoter is: Macs Adventure Limited (company no. SC356084) whose registered office is at 103 Byres Road, Unit 500, Glasgow, Scotland, G11 5HW.
15. For insurance purposes, the winner of the competition cannot hold any of the following occupations:
16. Foreign military personnel including administration staff paid by foreign armed forces
17. People involved with the gambling industry
18. People involved in the entertainment industry - actors, directors, producers, film crew, agents
19. Professional sports people including racing drivers
20. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
23. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
24. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
25. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
26. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition, including those able to take part and the selection of winners, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
28. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.