We noticed that you are based in the US - click here to visit our US website
- Experience an authentic, less-travelled side of Turkey.
- Explore the ruins of Olympos, dating back to 300 BC.
- Amazing views over turquoise seas from Cape Gelidonya’s lighthouse.
- Incredible views over turquoises blue bays
- The ancient ruins of Phellos and Patara
- Overnight stays in authentic family-run Turkish pensions and small hotels
Walking Holidays on the Lycian Way
The Lycian Way was developed as Turkey's first long distance footpath, following ancient trade routes via remote villages, ancient ruins, and of course beautiful seascapes of turquoise and gold.
Pick a secluded cove along the way to enjoy a refreshing dip in the sea, the perfect pick-me-up during an invigorating and rewarding day of hiking.
Featured Adventures - Lycian Way