More Outstanding Feedback & Reviews for Macs Adventure
As the 2009 walking holiday season in Scotland draws to a close we at Macs HQ are thrilled with our 2009 feedback and reviews once again. It makes it all worth it when our customers have outstanding holidays and adventures in Scotland. You can download our full customer survey results or just cast your eye over the highlights below.
A few of the highlights from our 2009 client feedback and reviews. (366 Completed Feedback Forms)
- 98% rated their "overall experience with Macs Adventure" excellent or good.
- 97% rated our representatives/instructors/guides as excellent or good.
- 94% rated their accomodation excellent or good.
- 98% would recommend Macs Adventure to a friend.
- 93% plan on booking with Macs Adventure again in the future.
Our customers had this when asked "How would you rate your overall experience with Macs Adventure?"
- We had a great trip. We were fortunate to have amazing weather. We had 2 rather short days of hiking but that allowed us to take a boat out to an island on the 1st day and gave us the opportunity to hike up Ben Lomond (INCREDIBLE)!
- FANTASTIC!!! :D
- Everything was well organized and when I asked for additional details my query was dealt with right away. I am already looking at dates for the Spring to complete the second half of the West Highland Way and will definitely Uses Mac's Adventures again.
- I was really impressed with the quick replies I got to all my queries and the seamless experience of not having to carry a big pack. The bag carrying seemed to work like clockwork.
- I appreciated George Simpson, great guy, and hauling the luggage made the trip.
- I would be inclined to consider this response to be very good.More information regarding transport and the possibility of more flexibility regarding accommodation would have been very helpful for me.
- This is our third year using your group.
- Best ever holiday
- Absolutely no problems with luggage transfer or hotels.
- Old Rectory at Bowness was excellent and best.
- No complaints and would be happy now to book on a self guided walking holiday.
- Overall experience was excellent, there was one day that we arrived at the accommodation before out luggage, apart from that it was very well organised and we had a fantastic time. The information received before that walk was good for preparing us and the map and guide book were excellent too :)
- I would have put excellent here but for the moderate rating for the Isle of Arran walk. I found Arran much tougher than Hadrians Wall, also moderate, but as with all things this is subjective.
- Fantastic experience will definitely be using macs adventure again!!
- All the party were very pleased.
- Unfortunately we had rain everyday sometimes continuously which did dampen our sppirits. The luggage carriers were late at Fort William which meant that we were in wet clothing for some time.
- I would have no hesitation in booking with you again or recommending you to other groups.
- It was a fantastic holiday even if a little wet - and we'll certainly reccommend to others!
- I could only complete 3/5 days.Perhaps it would have been better to walk half each amount in one day.I guess I wasn't in good enough shape.Also, I would recommend emphasizing that everything should be waterproof as I was walking in water a good part of the time.The path surface was difficult - walking on rocks.My feet were kind of messed up.Most of the places I stayed were nice, and most of the people are very, very nice.A bus I was waiting for drove right by me, but everyone else was nice.
- Very enjoyable week and the Scottish weather behaved most of the time.
- We had an excellent holiday but as fit fifties found the walking strenuous in parts. The guide suggests with a few days practice this could be someone`s first long distance walk but we disagree. It it not the distances but the terrain, the boulder fields slow you down, and the path can be very overgrown.
- We found it very rewarding and challenging, but did not realise how challening from the guide and walk description.
- The whole week went so well - don't know how you managed to book the weather as well but thank you!
- Everyone very friendly and helpful at Accomocation and helpful service and advice from Macs.
- If we had been able to book earlier, I suspect that the accommodation issues would not have occurred, then the experience would have been excellent.
- A very well organised holiday which we all enjoyed. Thank you
- Would use it again without a doubt.
- Whole process of enquiry, modification to plan, booking, luggage all done without hitch.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the walk and found your website and company helpful. The accommodation in Tyndrum was not great and a couple of times we had a very small twin room.
- Definatley use you again, great, prompt service, no complaints at all.
Our customers had this to say when asked "How would you rate our representatives/leaders/instructors/guides?"
- Peter was so helpful and friendly to all of us.
- Ewan could not have been more helpful or patient and delt with all requirements and alterations immediately and with a sense of humour. He gave the impression that our file was the only one he had to deal with which I am sure is not the case!!!!
- I only dealt with people over the phone and email - the booking process was very efficient.
- Very prompt responses.
- John was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, good company and took into account the individualities in the group.
- John was one of the best guides I have had on various trips so far who made the week a very enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Ewan is very nice to speak to, and Neil was very helpful on the phone when I made my first enquiry.
- Peter was a great guide. He was well informed and made sure we as a group had an enjoyable hike.
- Our contact who met us in Chiusi was very informative and professional.
- Guide was Ian Stephenson - absolutely brilliant, couldn't have hoped for better :)
- We encountered a problem with the wrong rooms reserved when we arrived at one hotel. One quick call to Macs and the result was the hotel accepting responsibility for the muddle and offering a complimentary dinner. A completely troublefree resolution from our point of view and so a very satisfactory outcome for us.
- We only had a guide for 1 day who was a free lance person arranged by your office. He was very good.
- Good response to changed dates.
- Lucy was very friendly and knowledgable and she kept the group motivated and working well together. The fact she had booked somewhere for dinner on the Saturday night was very helpful.
Do you have any questions?
Call us on+44 141 530 8886