South Downs Way Short Break
- Walk the last two sections of the South Downs Way over a long weekend
- Hike over the iconic white chalk sea cliffs of the Seven Sisters
- Stay in the medieval village of Alfriston - full of picturesque timber-framed buildings
- Enjoy panoramic views from Beachy Head, the highest chalk sea cliff in Britain
- Explore Lewes with its castle, historical attractions and quirky antique shops
This trip has a carbon score of 8kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 8kg is equivalent to 12 pints of local beer at the bar.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information on how we've carbon counted our trips.
WalkingAdventure of the Week: South Downs Way3 Min Read17 October 2018
WalkingThe South Downs and the magnificent Seven Sisters Cliffs2 Min Read18 September 2017
WalkingThe South Downs - along the Way4 Min Read16 April 2013
WalkingSouth Downs Way Diary - Walking to the Seven Sisters3 Min Read30 January 2020