Abel Tasman Track in Comfort
- The Abel Tasman Track, one of New Zealand’s Great Walks
- Stay in deluxe and superior rooms in stunningly located accommodations
- Idyllic pristine golden beaches, crystal clear waters and native wildlife
- Walk across an impressive 47m suspension bridge over the Falls River
- Enjoy the scenic splendour of New Zealand’s smallest national park
This trip has a carbon score of 4kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 4kg is equivalent to 2.5 avocados.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information about how we've carbon counted our trips.
4 Days 3 NightsWalk the Queen Charlotte Track whilst staying in stunningly located premier lodgesHighlights
- Walk the Queen Charlotte Track in Comfort
- Walk skyline ridges with unsurpassed coastal views
- Delicious dinners made of fresh local produce
14 Days 13 Nights0 ReviewsIndulge yourself staying superior accommodations whilst walking New Zealand's iconic landscapesHighlights
- Superior accommodations in fantastic locations
- Cruise the Milford Sound and spot a dolphin
- Hot springs, geysers, and high alpine peaks
6 Days 5 NightsStay in hand-picked 4* accommodation and walk Italy's stunning Amalfi CoastHighlights
- Walk Italy's Amalfi Coast, in style
- Dine al fresco on fresh, local seafood
- Charming Ravello and the Path of the Gods
6 Days 5 Nights0 ReviewsThe Cotswolds to Bath In Style, where modern-day luxury meets the timeless beauty of the CotswoldsHighlights
- Stay in the Cotswolds finest luxury hotels.
- Stroll through small honey-pot villages.
- Green pastures dotted with Cotswold lions (Sheep!)