Provence: Mountains to the Mediterranean
- Walk from the holy Sainte Baume mountains to the French Riviera
- Enjoy beautiful views from the Cap Canaille; the highest sea-cliff in Europe
- Relax by the azure blue waters of the Calanques National Park
- Feast on freshly caught seafood and 'Boullabaisse', a rich fish stew
- Soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere with an apéritif by the port of Cassis
ItineraryDay 1 Arrive Marseille and transfer to Pont d’Etoile Day 2 Walk to Plan d’Aups 10 miles / 16 km Day 3 Loop Walk in the Saint Baume Mountains 9 miles / 14 km Day 4 Walk to Gemenos 7 miles / 11 km Day 5 Cassis Loop Walk 7 miles / 11 km Day 6 Walk the Calanques de Cassis 9 miles / 15 km Day 7 Onward Travel
This trip has a carbon score of 14kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 14kg is equivalent to 7 bottles of champagne. That’s a lot of bubbles!.
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information about how we've carbon counted our trips.
The Biggest Choice
Around Since 2003
21,000+ Customer Reviews
FranceFood and Drink of Provence2 Min Read03 November 2020
HikingWhy Provence is a walker’s paradise2 Min Read03 November 2020
HikingThe Diversity of Provence4 Min Read03 November 2020
HikingWhat books to pack for a holiday in Provence2 Min Read03 November 2020
9 Reasons for a Spring Tour in Provence1 Min Read16 November 2023
French Culture and Why I Love It1 Min Read19 January 2022