Napa Valley Wine and Walking
- Sample quintessential wines from world-renowed Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley
- Enjoy comfortable stays at luxurious boutique hotels
- Stroll through the charming downtown areas of Sonoma and St. Helena
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Jack London State Park
- Find peace as you walk through coastal redwood and oak forests
This trip has a carbon score of 12kg per person per day, meaning it’s one of our greenest trips! For comparison, a carbon count of 12kg is equivalent to 5 small bouquets of flowers (grown in the Netherlands).
Here at Macs, we pride ourselves on being a responsible travel company and continue to adopt, develop and innovate ways to positively impact the environment.
Find out more information about how we've carbon counted our trips.
8 Days 7 NightsWalk from the village of Thannenkirch to Eguisheim, one of the ’Plus Beaux Villages de France’Highlights
- Vineyard walking between picture-perfect villages
- Try the Alsatian delicacy; Tarte Flambée
- Finish your hike with a glass of Riesling
8 Days 7 NightsA journey exploring the Barolo wine region of Piedmont in Northern Italy, an adventure for foodiesHighlights
- Discover the Barolo wine region in Piedmont
- Enjoy quiet trails in the rolling countryside
- Live like a local and stay in charming villages