It is of paramount importance to us that we maintain the health and well-being of our customers, suppliers, partners and our team. We understand that the pandemic means that certain aspects of travel will have changed, and that you may have some concerns.
Even in normal times we maintain a comprehensive Health and Safety Risk Management programme to ensure that we are operating safely and legally to ensure you can enjoy worry-free travels. Take a look at our Adventure Safe Booklets for Walkers and Cyclists:
In addition, we have developed our own Safe Travel Guidelines for our team and our partners. Please be reassured that we are following all the health and safety protocols outlined by the World Tourism and Travel Council for hospitality and tour operators in the post-Covid 19 world to ensure you have a happy and safe trip.
Safe Travels For You
Our partners in the UK and across Europe have been working hard to make sure that they are able to offer you a warm welcome, whilst at the same time following the latest safety advice and guidance. Many of our UK partners have signed up to the Good to Go campaign launched by Visit Britain. This is an official mark that shows tourism businesses are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. As well as in the UK, our partners across Europe are all subscribing to similar local schemes that encourage adherence to the tenets of our policy:
- Laws and Guidelines - Macs Adventure suppliers follow all local and national laws and guidelines for safe operations.
- Risk Assessment - Each supplier must conduct their own risk assessment to identify areas of concern to protect customers and staff.
- Social Distance Measures - Reducing contact in communal areas and ensuring social distancing is possible in all contexts.
- Cleaning and Hygiene - Ensuring enhanced levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Track and Trace - Look out for customers and staff who display symptoms, advise them to self-isolate and seek medical assistance.
We have also written guidelines for our customers, so you can learn more about what to expect on a Macs Adventure trip with some tips on keeping yourself and others safe.