We noticed that you are based in the US - click here to visit our US website
- Walk the classic Mediterannean trail from Collioure to Cadaques
- The wild and rugged Cap de Creus, former home of the famous Salvador Dali
- Breathing in the crisp, clean air in the Picos de Europa National Park
- The medieval town of Begur with its 10th-century castle
- Explore the rocky crags, gorges and tiny mountain hamlets of 'Alta Garrotxa'
- Enjoy pintxos and paella by the sea on long stops for lunch
Catalonia & Northern Spain Walking Holidays
Easily accessible from Barcelona, Walking in Catalonia in the North East of Spain offers fine coastal walking, great food, charming coastal trails and stunning beaches. You can also delve deeper and seek out the Hidden Gems of the Catalan Coast.
For a more challenging adventure, head to the Catalan Pyrenees or the Picos de Europa in the north of the country where you can enjoy magnificent scenery and crisp mountain air.
Featured Adventures - Catalonia & Northern Spain